Monday, July 13, 2009

Runnin, runnin, and runnin, runnin

Our 6am running crew...well, most of us. This was Kim's (purple shirt) farewell run...she headed back to S. Africa last week.:( Took me a while to yank myself out of bed before the sun was up when I first started, but after a week I was addicted....so much cooler, less traffic, and a bit less exhaust/pollution (... really makes running not quite as fun around here when you are inhaling exhaust with every breath). After my morning runs I usually head to the end of the dock and sit on the break wall for some push ups and sit ups...surrounded by a sunrise, crashing waves, and fishermen heading out in their little wooden boats...makes it all worth while;) I just make sure I wash my hands a few times when I come in for breakfast cause its pretty much guaranteed that if you are anywhere on the dock...someone has peed there;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hows the knee these days??