Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Night Shift


So this is what happens when you go up for a break at 1am on night shift.

Tom (aspiring hair dresser from England): "Liz..your hair looks kind of poofy."

Me: "I know, that is why I hardly ever wear it down."

Tom: "It doesn't look bad, but I have just the thing to fix it."

(Tom proceeds to go to his cabin to get his styling gel, puts some in his hands and rubbing it all over in my hair)

Afterwards:

Tom: "Wow Liz...you look amazing..you would totally be a hit in England with that hair."

Me: "Yikes....uhhh...I had better go do something with my hair before I scare all of my patients."

Good times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lovin the hair Lizard!

her said...

maybe i should try that for school one day...hey, if it's a hit in england....
can't wait to see ya next month!