Thursday, March 13, 2008

Addendum to the last




So after I wrote that last entry i was on my run and just kept being reminded about how God is the one who should be getting all the glory for my day today:) I had been praying that I would feel more comfortable and be able to spend more time with my patients and building relationships with them ...and God totally answered that today. Anyhoo...what an awesome God we serve...and none of this I could be doing on my own if it were not for Him..trust me...but how cool is that!...
Volleyball was a blast...except good thing someone on the ship had a spare net since apparently someone got onto the UN base and stole theirs...prob. for a fishing net.
I have been doing my quiet times out on the dock at night...oh is it wonderful....no bugs, perfect temp. and always a breeze. Ahh...

No comments: