Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No Mama Papa Business

So a few other funny thoughts from the day...as background...you call the women and men mama or papa to be respectful..or by their first names. Well, when we discharged the hernia guys we had to tell them no mama papa business for 6 weeks...aka no sex...but I had to chuckle at that.
Secondly..one of the nurses was looking for honey for a wound...I was like..huh? I guess the doctors often put honey on infected wounds cause the bacteria feeds on the honey and not the wound...so you put honey on it for a while, it draws out the bacteria, then you wipe of the honey...they all say it is amazing.
And last random thought of the day....I decided I am very blessed to be able to sleep anywhere at any time. Jet lag never really seems to affect me...and I feel really bad for 2 others who came last Sunday who still are having trouble adjusting and sleeping. But Im feelin so blessed;)

2 comments:

me said...

No mama papa business...funny ;)

kclos said...

Heed your own advice.... NOOOOOO Mama Papa business!!

(Papa C)